Tuesday, June 2, 2015

This Space Intentionally Filled

George Carlin was clearly anti-Conservative. But he wasn't fond of certain Liberal sacred cows either. Watching one of his DVDs where he was hammering the Baby Boomers. His response was the audience wasn't entirely adoring. I think as he was going off, he realized he needed to generalize a little away from that demographic, because they were most of the audience. He,s awesome on the immune system and terrorism.

I've resumed my regular blogging schedule.  It's the next step to returning to intellectual normalcy.

I'm still adding more household and yard tasks. This week I added the riding lawn mower, walking around the yard for two hours, and changing the sheets. I've felt worse today than any day since the surgery -- my six week anniversary. I checked on the hangnail infection, and, according to my surgeon's nurse, it's nothing to worry about. Despite all that, I was able increase levels on several of my physical therapy exercises, so I'm gaining strength and stamina.

The Few Days Ahead:

  • Finish setting up the iMac
  • Get a haircut
  • One more therapy session
  • See if I can do some vacuuming

No comments:

Post a Comment