Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Getting in the Summer Mode

I'm getting into the yard care cycle. Mr. L is feeling more capable than he has in months. He still has erratic days, but, generally speaking, his stamina continues to improve.

I hope his doctor will give me the go ahead to get my knee done in June at our May appointment.

I'm continuing to work through the decluttering. Some areas that get decluttered become recluttered quickly. Just keep plugging away at it.

I'm working on numerous projects. Some relating to writing and some not.

A neighbor friend has a tree cutting business, and he mulches his trees. He had some clean stuff, and Mr. L wants it to raise the level of the yard. In the last two weeks, he's dumped three loads in the yard. We're getting it spread.

Still plugging along.

3 comments:

SBB said...

One of my big decluttering goals was to keep the kitchen table clear of everything that didn't absolutely have to be there. I've succeeded in that mostly. Now I'm about go through my cabinets and put every pot and pan that I haven't used in a year into storage. It's so cluttered with gadgets that it's hard to clean.

I hope you get your knee done in June, too. Being able to move will help you reach and surpass your fitness goals.

Glad Mr. L is doing better. I know that was a great worry for you.

Jean said...

I don't have a chance for the kitchen table. Mr. L owns it. He clears enough space for us to eat dinner. The rest of the time, I have to eat elsewhere. I'm doing kitchen counters this week, and I don't have a prayer of keeping them cleared even until I can finish the task, but I'm giving it a shot.

SBB said...

The kitchen is always hard to declutter, for some reason. I know several of my friends also struggle with it.

Post a Comment