Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Quiet Day in May

We're starting a new month. Nearly halfway through the year!

We head to San Antonio for a couple doctor appointments for Mr. L this week. He's much better than he had been, but he still has some challenges. I know you know what it's like, Stephen. I do hope his cardiologist believes he's improved enough for me to go ahead with my knee replacement next month. I'd like to do it earlier, but I have a few other things in the timeline that won't make that convenient for me.

We're getting yard work done. I'm getting decluttering done a little at a time. I'm working with the inside cats. No progress with outside cats. Slow progress with writing.

I'm feeling more comfortable with the process of incorporating the Master Keys into my life. I continue to practice. I have an incredible mastermind partner (she lives in Georgia). Sneaky has become an amazing sit partner while I meditate.

I'm learning more about the Young Living oils. The nutritional products are working well for me, and I'm trying them one at a time to learn which ones affect me in a noticeable way. I can definitely attest to a boost from the Master Formula product. I've switched to their fish oil (I'll know if that has a significant impact different from Nature Made or Bayer after my blood work is done in late May/early June).

The important thing I'm learning is it's more important to find a balanced approach and my body will use what it needs and ignore the rest. It's less effective to chase a particular symptom and solution. Even while saying that, certain oils work better in certain situations, and what those products and situations are will vary with the individual. I'm grateful Tea Tree, Clove, Rosemary, and Lavender kept a potential poison ivy outbreak from manifesting. I have The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple, which I intend to begin perusing along with my Desk Reference.

My top outcome for this month is finishing my BTF story(ies). Last month was getting taxes submitted.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you're having such success with MasterKeys. It's very helpful to have someone on the journey with you.

I'm looking forward to the BTF stories!

Post a Comment