Friday, June 10, 2016

Catching up

Made forward motion with Blackbirds Third Flight. Got three contacts signed. I still have one author outstanding and have at least two more edits and line edits to do. That will take place over June.

At least that's my plan. I go back to the doctor for an important medical appointment Tuesday afternoon. We're probably going to change some meds and make some decisions. I think. Hoping things will improve. I need my energy and life back.

Weirdly enough, Jean goes into surgery that day, and my roommate will also be going to see a doctor that day also. It's a medical day.

Anyway, BTF and Floozy Comes Back are my focus now. Well, those and my health. I have got to get healthy again.

Oh, did want to mention that I have been using aspects of the Bullet Journal in my daily calendar. I think those aspects could really help keep me on track. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment