Sunday, August 21, 2016

My plan for the week

Been hard at work on various projects, including Blackbirds Third Flight. BTF's publication date is drawing closer and closer. I have a bit of a cushion in there, but hope to not use it. Being sick has eaten some of it up. Hoping this week will be very productive.

And that's my plan for this week: Today in Art, the August newsletter, and BTF. Well, chores and a couple of doctor's appointments. I'm discouraged about the appointments. I'm not sure what they're doing for me. If we're making progress, I can't see. It's a faith thing, I guess.

My car remains broken. I looked at buying a new car (well, new to me), but I just can't swing it right now. Have down payment, but don't think I could trust me to be able to make the monthly payments. Right now, I'm using my roomie's Jeep for my appointments, but I sure would like transportation of my own. I'd do a Go Fund Me if it didn't feel too much like begging.

Still using the Miracle Morning for the most part. It's been helpful in keeping me focused on what I need to be doing. Can't say I do it every day yet, but most days. Also, I've converted my Daily List to OneNote 2016, which has been helpful. I think the planning each day keeps me on track.

That's about it. Hope you have a happy, productive week, too. I'm going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment