Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fuzzed

I'll get this, but right now, I'm feeling fuzzed. I think most of us are, even if it's for different reasons.

Here's what I did get done this week:
  • Dentist appointment rescheduled
  • Made good progress on floors.
  • Lady, Tarzan, and Daphne are all taken care of.
  • I got a few more Polar Bear on the Loose PACTS sentences done, but I'm not finished.
  • Medical Power of Attorney signed and witnessed.
  • The VA rep isn't there on Tuesdays, so I'll go back on Wednesday this coming week.
I'm not going to focus on what I didn't get done. For tomorrow:
  • Proof BSF
  • Fill in tax forms and check numbers.
  • Check over the Wildlife Management Report
  • Draft a book review I promised to a friend (due March 12)
  • Make four copies of Medical Power of Attorney
For the Week Ahead:
  • Visit with VA Rep on Wednesday and determine what paperwork I'll need to file
  • Turn in Medical Power of Attorney at VA
  • Be here Monday for the HVAC guy to do more extensive troubleshooting on the system -- a limiter switch is tripping, but he believes there's an underlying cause, and he wants to ferret it out. He's done what you're never supposed to do and bypassed the limiter, so the unit is working. (Amateurs, don't try this at home.  Only have a trained professional perform these feats.)
  • Try out the recliner I think I want. The version available is in a size that may not be right -- I'll see when I "try it on for size."
  • Pick up prescription refills. When my doc gives me my new prescription in June, I'm going to find out how much it will cost me to get it filled at the clinic. I don't seem to care about making that extra hour's drive to the post to get them for free and suspect what I pay for the Tricare co-pay may be cheaper than the gas to go get them. (Even with them jacking up co-pays.)
  • Try to find a KMart for a piece of luggage Mr. L wants for the trip.
  • Get the recliner situation resolved so I can focus on preparing for the Grand Tour and enjoying it.
  • Schedule more blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment