Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5

Week 5.  How are we doing for staying on track?  For me, it's a mixed bag.  Here's my status update for the week:

Fooling Mother Nature (First Draft):  No progress.

Polar Bear on the Loose (Revision, using How To Revise Your Novel):   I've been working on Lesson 7, but I've also skipped a few days this week.

750words.com: I've written at least my 750 words each day and have a  current streak of 235 days.  I've written 4342 words so far this  month.  My next badge to earn is the Double Flock -- 250,000 words.  I'm  currently at 229,118 words.

Internet Responsibilities:
- Blog posts are little light, but they've been done.
- No work on the FM project this week.
- Will paste the first portion of this entry to the writing blog, but nobody reads it, so that's ok..

Pets:
- With the cold snap this week, it was all about keeping them safe and warm

Property:
- Frozen pipes this week.  They seem to be ok now.

Health:
- I guess I didn't get the bike ridden yet.

5 comments:

Tammy Jones said...

{{huggs}} At least you're getting something done!

Wendy said...

It's okay if you didn't ride the bike. You were crawling around under the house and running to turn off the water main.

Jean said...

Hahaha. A fifty yard jog hardly qualifies for serious exercise. Even the minuscule 10 minutes on the bike beats that, but thank you for your encouragement. :)

Last Saturday, we walked a swap meet, so that sort of qualifies, but it's stretching things.

SBB said...

Jean, you might be putting in more steps than you think. You have a pedometer?

Jean said...

Yes, I do. For the last seven days, including the 1064 so far today, I've recorded 28,344 steps. That's a far cry from the recommended 10k per day. I average 3-4k steps a day.

Post a Comment