Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to August

Yes, it's August.  Good ole hot August.  Here's how last week went:

The Good Stuff:
- I did everything I planned for the week ahead.  I sort of stacked the deck, but I'm especially pleased to have gotten several pages done on PBOTL this week.
- Hubby (I referred to him as Mr. PB on Twitter today), didn't get everything done on the driveway he planned this week, so he asked me to come down to SA for the weekend.  It's an unplanned trip, but the yard needed mowing and watering, so here I am.  The laundry needed folding and the dishes needed washing too.  I guess I'm needed.  Sigh.
- My doctor doesn't believe in the value of osteopathic manipulation, but he told me I could make an appointment if I wanted to.  He also ordered spinal X-rays to make sure I didn't have any structural problems in my spine, and I'm thankful he could not detect any.  I scheduled an appointment with the osteopath in Family Practice.

The Not So Good Stuff:
- I was tired most of the week.
- The fig and peach tree didn't get enough water while we were in SA, so most of the leaves have fallen off the fig.  Hopefully, I got it some water before it was too far gone.  The peach seems to have retained most of it's leaves.

The Week Ahead
- Continue working on PBOTL
- Continue watering to keep the grass and trees growing
- Get one session on the recumbent bike this week
- Continue the anti-inflammatory efforts I began (they're still going well, but I'm still doing the easy stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment