Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Back with no sunburn

The lack of sunburn almost didn't happen. I got a little sun-kissed Sunday when we were packing up camp, but that was about it.

I got home about 6:30 last night. Today, as usual, I'm tired and moving kind of slow. I don't do anything that requires a lot of effort or concentration for 2-3 days after a trip. It's how I am, and I don't expect it will change. I'm going downtown in a while to meet Eric for dinner. I might have to make a coffee run on the way!

It was a good trip. I got caught up with old friends, took a few classes, told some stories. In fact, our neighbors great-grandkids came over pretty regularly for stories. They especially loved fairy stories, which wasn't so surprising for the 3-year-old girl, but a little odd for the 8-year-old boy. Boys usually prefer monsters and vikings. I did get asked for a banshee story, which was a first. I told them to come find me next year and I'd have one for them. I did get some work done while I was there. The fairy story for BSF took shape, and I'll start writing it later this week, when I can think again.

I think that's about it. If I think of anything else of particular excitement, I'll pop back over and edit this.




No comments:

Post a Comment