Sunday, May 1, 2016

Here

Told y'all that I would be posting regularly, and I didn't want to go back on that. So here I am. Didn't feel my best last week. Hope this week will be better.

We are getting submissions for Blackbirds Third Flight. Pleased with that. Nervous to work with new writers, but as BF expands its reach, we're going to be working with people we don't know. Hope we all have good experiences.

I worked hard on my to-do lists last week. Well, until Wednesday. By that time, I was worn down and basically limped through the rest of the week. Right now, I am actually limping. Hurt my ankle while walking. Sigh.

This week:
-- Continue work on Floozy Comes Back.
-- Continue work on Murder by the Mile.
-- Continue work on Blackbirds Third Flight.
-- Plenty of household chores.

How's your week looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment