Monday, May 23, 2016

Mea culpa

My apologies. I got sick and didn't sit down at the computer much the past week. So, no posts. And really, that's my news. Just about all of it.

The sickness involved a change in my blood pressure meds, and it threw me for a loop. I am both dismayed and amazed by how much a little white pill could change my daily routine. Powerful stuff. But it does seem to be working. Slowly and painfully. I lack energy, but that seems to be getting better.

In writing news...not much. We've been attempting to put together another anthology, and that's been on my mind when I wasn't sleeping or...doing sick things. We're not quite as far along as I hoped we'd be at this point, but we're not behind, either. Blackbirds Third Flight should take to the air in early October.

This week, I'm going to finish editing a story for one of our authors, work on Floozy Comes Back, and keep on the chores.

What will you be doing?




No comments:

Post a Comment