Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tam's Week Twenty One

Only a month away from the halfway point!

The Good Stuff:
  • Spore's polished through the end of chapter 5 and is off to my agent. Hope he likes it.
  • Finished and polished the 2 page synopsis today. I think. Hopefully. Synopses are HARD, especially when the book isn't done.
  • Moving forward again as of tonight.
  • Done all right with the vitamins this week. Feel a little better in some ways, but I've had some pretty crappy digestive issues. Some day I'll just have to accept that I can't eat yogurt, no matter how much I enjoy it.
  • Pretty sure the kittens are ready to go. They're going through food and using the litter just fine.
  • Down a couple of pounds. I have to find a way to truly focus on weight loss because I've been within a couple three pounds of the same weight all this year.
  • Finally lost the dang cold! YAY!!
  • Took some walks with Bill. He had the dog, I pushed the stroller. That counts as exercise, right?
Not So Good:
  • Been kinda cranky and stressy, partly from trying to get Spore out this weekend, partly from my sewing room being such a mess, partly from being digestivey-sick a couple of days mid week. Just can't seem to find my groove, or remember anything.
for Next Week:
  • Sew
  • Plan
  • Write
  • Clean
Have a good week, everyone.  {{huggs}}

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm sorry about the tummy troubles, but Yeah for Spore. The kittens are that old already? Wow. I'll bet they're a handful.

Tammy Jones said...

lol They're not too much of a handful, they're in the basement. ;) But there, they're climbing all over everything and generally being kitteny. :)

Post a Comment