Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tam's Week Twenty


Twenty weeks. 2/5 of the way through the year. Hard to believe.

The Good Stuff:
  • Managed to get two more chapters of SPORE written. They're rough and clunky, but they're there.
  • Halfway through pre-reader notes. It's a bit of a trick juggling and implementing several sets of notes at once.
  • Someone has learned how to crawl, and to sit up. Watch out world!
  • Added Vitamin E to my daily supplement mix because a friend found it helped ease her menopausal symptoms. I do feel a little more clearheaded.
  • Survived the yard sale. We didn't make much, just a couple of bucks, but all the stuff has gone off to Goodwill and potential new homes.
  • Kittens are walking around and we've put out kitty litter and food for them. Their mama tried yesterday to bring them a bird, but Laura wouldn't let her in. Mean ol' Laura!
  • Tried some new recipes, all were hits, none was particularly healthy. But they were yummy.
Not So Good:
  • Starting to feel itchy again. I really don't want to go back on the antihistamine, but I don't want to itch myself bloody, either.
  • Have not exercised
  • Weight up. Again. 
  • I don't think this cold will ever end. 
  • Not as far into SPORE as I should be. I'm really getting tired of the beginning.
for Next Week:
  • Same as last week. 
Have a good week, everyone.  {{huggs}}

3 comments:

SBB said...

Sounds like a good week. I'm excited to hear Spore is progressing. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks, Stephen! Where's your update? You've been pretty quiet lately. {{huggs}}

Wendy said...

Don't go overboard on the vitamin E. It's fat soluble, so your body can store it as opposed to dumping the extra into your kidneys. If your feeling better, it's fine, but more is not better in the case of vitamins A, D, E, or K. I hope your cold goes away soon.

Post a Comment