Saturday, July 21, 2012

HOT HOT HOT!

Of course, it's been horribly hot here. In fact, I think it's hot everywhere. There's a good chance we've been sent to Hell for allowing Jersey Shore to be on television. Just a thought.

This week:
- Watched the production process for Secret of the Pack Rat's Nest. I should receive a proof copy Monday. Scheduled publication date: August.
- Worked on On Target. Scheduled publication date: September.
- Worked on Murder by the Mile. Scheduled publication date: October.
- Worked on Tales from Bethlehem. Scheduled publication date: November.
- Ate out a couple of times with friends.
- Swam two times.
- Walked two times.
- Mostly kept my low carb diet. And the scales showed I've lost another 9 pounds since the last time I weighed, which was back in June. So I'm losing about 5-9 pounds a month. This means I only have another year or year and a half before I'm at a healthy weight. Geez. I shouldn't have done that math! :)
- And Saturday -- today -- was a good productive day. I vacuumed the house, cleaned the kitchen, did three loads of laundry, dusted, swam, walked, went to Goodwill where I was hugged by Anna and Debbie, went to Walmart where I was hugged by Mary and Patti, talked on the phone to Wendy and Gail (not at the same time), found a bookcase for a project I'm working on, ate at La Fiesta, now home for evening to write, write, write! What more could anyone ask? :)

Next week:
- Deliver the proof copy to the author. I hope she returns corrections to me so I can upload them next week, also. Then ... publication the first or second week of August! And Many Rivers Harbor will be officially launched.
- Work on On Target.
- Work on Murder by the Mile.
- Work on Tales from Bethlehem.
- Keep up on the household chores.
- My roomie's oldest grandson Michael will be visiting Thursday-Saturday. Not sure how much work I will be getting done during those days, but I'm going to try to keep a schedule.
- Writers group on Saturday. Our assignment is to write a book blurb or bring a book with a blurb that made us want to read the book. I suggested the assignment. Do you have any excellent blurbs that you seen or written? Share!
- Continue to fight the danged black dog.

Hope y'all had a good week and have a great next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment