Monday, July 16, 2012

Still Alive

Everything here is pretty good, other than we're implementing some very extreme measures (specifically Bill is removing the modem cable and taking it to work with him) so that all three of us don't waste spend as much time online. I've cut my online presence to the bone - less likely to be distracted by a nice juicy link if I'm not in any of my hot-spots to begin with - and so far it's working well. SPORE is nearly half done, which is pretty cool. Health is good, family is good, haven't sewn much of anything, pets are fine, all in all things are just fine.

I'm sorry I'm such a ghost, but I am checking email daily and, occasionally, commenting on posts, tweets, etc. My daily online time is limited to just 2 hours right after supper (along with cleaning up after said supper, family time, etc) and a little time late at night, so I'm not good for much interaction or blogging.

Anyway, I'm good and I hope you all are doing well too.

Keep your chin up, Stephen!! {{huggs}}

2 comments:

Jean said...

It sounds like a workable plan. I'm glad it's working for you.

SBB said...

I'm still swinging, Tammy! Thanks for the encouragement. And I admire your willpower -- losing your Net for most of the day -- wow. I am in awe.

Post a Comment