Saturday, September 22, 2012

Still a book, still a stick

SPORE is coming along a bit better - I will definitely finish chapter 19 tonight - but it's not moving as fast as I'd like, especially since there is one agent in particular who's ready to read it, and it's just not yet done.

So it must get done!

I joined Weight Watchers on Thursday. The meeting was all right, and everyone was super nice. So far so good on all of that, but it's only been two days of the eating (Fri and Sat). Managed to walk a little on both days, which surely helped. I can do this, but, dang, I'm already craving carby-cheesy things. ;)

Otherwise, it's all the same-o same-o here. I have two baby quilts I need to get going on as soon as I finish SPORE (picked up fabric for one today) but nothing else is really happening.

{{huggs}} to everyone. Have a great week!

3 comments:

SBB said...

Hurrah for the progress on SPORE! And hurrah for joining Weight Watchers!

Jean said...

Congrats on WW and SPORE. Keep up the good work.

Have a great week.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks. Trying to settle in tonight and it's not going well. Hongry!

Post a Comment