Monday, March 18, 2013

Done and yet to do

It's almost the end of Monday, and I meant to post earlier, but ... well, I didn't. Still, a good day overall. Got many things done. Still have many things to do. That's life.

The two big projects are 1) cleaning out my garage and 2) cleaning and rearranging my desk and surrounding area to be more efficient and less cluttered. They've been so overwhelming that I almost wish I had never started, but I can see an end in sight. Several more hours for both, but bit by bit, they're getting done.

Otherwise, not much to say other than household chores, book marketing, blog upkeep (mostly for my clients), and a few meals with friends.

This week:

- Murder by the Mile.
- Garage.
- Desk area.
- Household chores.

Boring, I know, but all are necessary. Hope y'all have a good week.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like good stuff!

SBB said...

It's been going well, although the garage feels like it's never going to get done. Still, bit by bit, it's getting better.

Post a Comment