Monday, August 11, 2014

All clear

Had my post op check and everything's fine.

I had to stay overnight after my surgery because of high temp and blood pressure issues (I'm more likely to have the opposite problems) but all of that was fine today. The incisions were fine today. Everything but my electrolytes were fine today (so I now have to drink Gatorade. Whee). Cancer free, no infections, all looking great.

I'm still tired and a little dizzy (electrolytes) and have trouble remaining focused (electrolytes), plus I'm sore/achy (to be expected after fairly major surgery).

I go back in about 2 weeks for a final checkup.

Other than *that*, absolutely nothing of interest is happening. Been sleeping a lot, writing virtually nothing, and, well, more sleeping.

I'll try to get caught up on posts tomorrow. Right now, I think I need another nap. {{{hugs}}

1 comment:

Jean said...

Yay for the all clear. Hugs for the tiredness. I was surprised at how long it took me to recover from my little procedure last year. The funny thing was one instruction was no lawn mowing. I waited a week and figured, "It's a riding mower. Surely it won't be a problem." Well, I got about half way through mowing the lawn and had to take a break. You don't realize how much jiggling goes on in the abdominal area until after a medical procedure.

Post a Comment