Friday, August 22, 2014

Posting early so I can check it off my to-do list.

I'm good. Mostly.

Feeling gobs better, but I'm living life in PJ pants that are two sizes too big because when I wear anything snugger my belly muscles hurt. I still get pooped if I move around too much and I have quite a lot of brain fog. I've recuperated otherwise and I've been trying to exercise, eat right, so forth and so on. I think it's helping. My final post op check is this week.

One improvement, just today - I seem to have conquered the crazy typos I'd been having. Makes posting/typing/emailing so, so much easier. Started with mostly gibberish, now I just have occasional transposed letters (which is normal for me). This was not a side effect I'd anticipated.

I'm not allowed to vacuum, much like Jean not mowing after her procedure. The rugs are gross but I haven't delegated that job yet. It's starting to bug me. I don't want to bother Bill, Laura doesn't do a good job. Sigh. Maybe I can after my appointment.

I finished a quilt project earlier this week and am hoping to get it mailed out Monday. I need to locate a box and I'm considering one of USPS's 'if it fits it ships' boxes.

We are getting too many political ads on TV and in the mailbox. Holy crap buckets, there's a LOT. Several pieces of junk mail every. single. day. I'm sure that's because we have a registered Dem, Rep, and Ind in the house, but dang, we're getting it from everybody. It's all going right to recycling, and don't get me started on the nasty commercials.

I'm sure you all heard one of my novels sold this week. Since I don't know who all comes by and reads this, I don't want to say much until everything's official, but I am DELIGHTED by this. It's a completely different reaction than the one I had when selling the Dubric novels.

Had my third straight week of weight loss. Still a long way to go to get back to where I was before the mutinous cyst started causing trouble. :)

Have a great weekend and a fabulous week! {{hugs}}

1 comment:

Jean said...

Food for thought. Maybe "not a good job" of vacuuming is better than none? Besides, how will she ever get better if she never does it? Maybe you're stunting her growth as a human? Hurray for all the other good stuff.

Post a Comment