Sunday, September 14, 2014

Checkin' in

Nothing much noteworthy going on. I'm packing all the boxes I have, plus the extra ones I got from my neighbor before she left me. I'm back to living in a disaster area, but it's only for a few days. We are fervently hoping they don't want to show the apartment this week.

Other than that, we are fine. Cats are fine. As far as we know, the kids and parents are fine.

This week I will pack, start to move, and abandon ship for the retreat, where I will tell stories Friday night, leaving Eric to manage the rest of the move. We won't know until mid-week if Chad will be able to come help him. His mom is having surgery tomorrow to fix a couple of aneurisms in her brain, so if her condition isn't good, we've told him not to come. If push comes to shove, I'll be back Sunday afternoon and can work on getting whatever is left moved over. Since I don't have a day job, I can brew a pot of coffee and work into the night if necessary.

I wish it was done already.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hope all goes well for your move and Chad's mom.

Tammy Jones said...

{{hugs}} Moving is so exhausting. At least it's just across the hall so you can take breaks instead of hauling everything all at once.

Prayers for Chad's mom. {{hugs}}

Post a Comment