Thursday, March 24, 2011

Right there with you, Stephen

Words have been hard to come by lately. Usually I can figure out what comes next while I'm cleaning or cooking. In a pinch, I can spin, knit, or crochet, and that helps. Not so lately, so I broke down and printed what I have. I'm outlining as I read in hopes of finding where I've gone off track. I'm trying very hard not to *edit*. It's too early to correct typos since I may be cutting and/or changing. I am, however, using sticky notes to mark inconsistencies. I hope to get through the manuscript tonight or tomorrow. It's 176 pages, and I'm on 31. On the plus side, I have found a couple of places where I've forgotten I'm supposed to be outlining, so I guess it's not all bad! At least I'm working.

2 comments:

SBB said...

Glad to have the company, but sorry to see you in the weeping room! :) We'll get these problems fixed, Wendy, and then we will shine, shine, shine!

Wendy said...

Shine! Yes! Sunlight! Vitamin D! Too bad paper gets wet in the hot tub...

Post a Comment