Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 9

Getting started in March, and it's coming in like a Lion -- a gentle lion, but a lion all the same.

Polar Bear on the Loose (Revision, using How To Revise Your Novel):  Still working on Lesson 7.

750words.com: I've written at least my 750 words each day and have a current streak of 263 days.  I've written 3815 words so far this month.  I'm earned the Double Flock badge this week.  The site moved to new servers this morning, and it's refusing to save more the 742 words from today's entry.  Sigh. Buster is working on it, but it's annoying (I'm not the only person affected).

Internet Responsibilities:
- I blogged once this week.
- I received my WordPress project book in the mail today.

Pets:
- Everyone is doing fine.

Property:
- Hubby got a shingle on the garage roof re-nailed down.  That involved setting up and taking down scaffolding.

- Hubby got some caulking done on the front wall.
- We both got some books rearranged here at the house and some space cleared in the long hall of the long bay at the shop.
- Hubby got some more lighting working for me over there as well
- Time to set up for the yard sale next month

Health:
- I rode the recumbent bike on HRC setting -- it targets a heart rate range -- for 15 minutes twice this week.  This got me some light cardio and was easier on my knees.
- Reading through The Mouth Trap: The Butt Stops Here by Pam Young.  I'm on Chapter 8.  

- I logged 10.8 miles for Walk Across Texas (http://walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu).  
- I reactivated my Weight Watchers Online membership last week and lost four pounds.  I don't anticipate that rate continuing.  My goal is one pound a week.  
- It's funny, now that I decided to record what I don't eat, I haven't been hungry enough for something I decided not to eat.  I still think the technique will come in handy in a few weeks.  I'm new in the program, and it's still a little exciting and doesn't feel stifling yet.  I anticipate that may change.  I hope not, but it probably will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment