Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 10

March is less a gentle lion this week -- at least in Japan.

Polar Bear on the Loose (Revision, using How To Revise Your Novel):  Still working on Lesson 7.

750words.com: I've written at least my 750 words each day and have a current streak of 263 days.  I've written 9644 words so far this month (plus a few that got lost during the site outage last week).  As I mentioned, the site had some technical problems last weekend, but Buster restored my streak -- stats are just messed up for that period of time.

Internet Responsibilities:
- I blogged twice this week.
- I read sections of the WordPress project book.

Pets:
- Everyone is doing fine. Dazzle is still amazingly spry.

Property:
- Finished painting the shelves on the big bookcase.  I started painting this bookcase years ago.  I got it finished.  Hubby wanted a different shade.  We picked out the shade he wanted, and I painted the case last year and didn't get the the shelves until this week.  The bookshelf was supposed to go in our upstairs hallway, but it was too big to fit up the stairs, so we have taken it to the shop, where it will hold hubby's vehicle-related books and manuals.

- 'Tis the time to be digging dandelions and pulling weeds, so I'm plugging away on that task

Health:
- I rode the recumbent bike on HRC setting -- it targets a heart rate range -- for 15 minutes twice this week.  This got me some light cardio and was easier on my knees.  I also rode it on the peak setting once.
- Finished The Mouth Trap: The Butt Stops Here by Pam Young.  I've found some useful tips in the book, and, as it recommends when you finish it, I'm going to read it again.
 - I logged 13.8 miles for Walk Across Texas (http://walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu <http://walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu/> ).

No comments:

Post a Comment