Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scurrying

Darting from shadow to shadow. Carrying a bunch of personal problems. Sigh. Jean spotted me anyway, eagle eye that she is.

Didn't mean to be away so long. Will catch up this evening and tomorrow. Intend to post some quotes and some articles and who knows what? Hey, what about a snippet or two? Yeah, let's snippet a bit. Does anyone want to snippet? Or excerpt? Or share whatever?

About to leave the house on a day trip, but will be back this evening. Talk to you then.

4 comments:

Jean said...

I just caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. But, uh, you might want to not be scurrying in your underwear. Just saying. Or, maybe it was lucky for me you had your underwear on?

Sorry about the personal problems. They get so heavy to cart around. And it's hard to find a place to leave them without being accused of littering.

Wendy said...

You don't want to read my snippets right now. Trust me on this.

SBB said...

Jean, that's not me in the underwear. I don't go out in my underwear without wearing my outerwear over my underwear. Not since that incident at the Capitol. So it's not me. I don't know who it could be. So I'd be careful if I were you. Unless you like what you see. Then you should be extra careful.

Jean said...

Hmm. I'll be careful.

Post a Comment