Sunday, July 7, 2013

I can't possibly be first

Hey everyone.

I'm fine, we're all fine, I hope you're fine too. And that you all enjoyed the Independence holiday.

I've been trying - and mostly failing - to stay offline because so much of the oppressive political power grabbing garbage gets me all upset lately. Oh well, in time this shall pass, or I'll learn to ignore it.

I'm still trying to get an agent for SPORE and maybe Morgan (sent 18 queries this past week) but no nibbles yet. Since I need to work on something, I dragged Dubric out of the trunk today so I can poke his old carcass with a stick.

We're all in the lingering stages of respiratory viruses but improving every day.

Been trying to simplify things, get rid of stuff, and generally clear out the crap, but I'm not doing very well at it.

I'm already tired of this heat. Gah.

I hope you all have a lovely week! {{hugs}}

2 comments:

Jean said...

You're the first! Hugs on the political hassles.

How is Dubric, the old bugger? Or shouldn't I ask?

SBB said...

Congrats on being first! :)

The heat hasn't been too bad here so far. Okay, at least not as bad as last year. I'm hoping the rest of July and August don't burn us crisply.

I have mostly unfriended/unfollowed all the really terrible political yaks. I couldn't take it.

Glad you're fine! Hope you have an awesome week!

Post a Comment