Sunday, July 21, 2013

Oh dear

Oh dear, it's time for another post where where I list my accomplishments last week ... I don't even hear crickets ... I do hear mosquitoes, though. My area is clouded with those bloodsuckers. I went out to sweep my front porch and made the mistake of wearing shorts. I killed six on my legs in just a couple of minutes. Went back inside and put on protective gear. Sweep front porch.

Cleaned house yesterday, too. Killed a depressing number of spiders. Probably not dangerous, but I don't like them. I know people who will capture them and set them free outside. I squash them. This is probably bad karma.

My roomie's oldest grandson spent Saturday night and most of today with us. He's a lot of fun. And so smart. I played Jeopardy with him on the Wii. He did great. I was amazed how he could figure the answers out. Smart boy. Loves to read. Is reading the Percy Jackson books now.

The anthology for the writing group has been published and shipped. It should go on sale this week, probably Thursday. The cover turned out nice. I'm pleased with it.

This week:
- Continue to work on Murder by the Mile.
- Chores.
- Haircut.
- Doctor visit, which I dread.
- Start walking program again. Going to have to pay for a gym membership. Something about the gym kept me exercising.
- Plan writing group meeting for this coming Saturday.
- Filing.

And that will be my week. Hope you have a great one.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I wish there was something I could do to help you stay motivated to exercise, but I can't move to Ada to drag you out of the house every day. Sorry. I have to live where Eric's job is.

Post a Comment