Monday, April 22, 2013

Aw, crap, it's Monday already!

2 am Monday, at least for me. :)

SPORE went out Tuesday. I may or may not get initial reactions from The Assistant this week, but I don't expect to hear from The Agent until sometime in mid-late May.

I am still brain fried and have accomplished little more than napping, exercising, eating, and sleeping. I'm okay with that.

Oh, and laundry. Because with a toddler in the house, there's always plenty of laundry. ;)

We're good, everything's good, weather is wet, which is GOOD.

Have a happy week, everyone!  {{hugs}}

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah that SPORE is gone and you've had a chance to chill. Might there be a bit of quilting in your near future? Or are you jumping right into Dubric?

Jean said...

Yay, SPORE! Sounds like you're in recovery mode (and doing it right). {{{hugs}}}

Post a Comment