Friday, June 7, 2013

First

Thought I would be first to post. Have I ever been first to post? Maybe way back, but so long ago I don't remember.

Anyway, this is what I did this week:
- Worked on Murder by the Mile.
- Post News at Three each day on Facebook.
- Worked on the writers' group anthology. This took up hours of time it shouldn't have due to a couple of people who simply don't understand professionalism. Or writing. Or cooperation. Or consideration. Don't let me get started or I'll be raging.
- Housework. Not as much of this as I should have. My house needs vacuuming and dusting. Mopping and laundry. Sigh.
- Errands. Plenty of those.
- Blah.

Next week this is what I plan on doing:
- Work on Murder by the Mile.
- Work on the writers' group anthology. We're on the homeward stretch with it. It should go on sale in July.
- Attend the writers' group meeting tomorrow. Get contracts signed and collect final proofs.
- Housework. Got to catch up on this.
- Errands.
- Less blah.

Not much else to tell you. Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

Tammy Jones said...

Right there with you on everything but the anthology.

May we all have a better next week ((huggs)).

Jean said...

Sounds solid. Yay for first! I hope the anthology work smooths out.

Post a Comment