Monday, September 16, 2013

From Crazy to Boring

We have been overtaken by the blahs.

The book is out to publishers. One was an immediate no because she will not look at anything with 'spec fic' in it, even tho it totally fits her line otherwise. Ah well. The rest have it tho and they're almost all executive editors which is kinda scary, but good. Despite working with paper and pen, and with the laptop, I'm having a really hard time nailing down a solid concept for, well, anything. Hopefully something will break loose soon.

Bill's back is slowly healing and we've been taking walks to help him get his strength back. Had another chiro visit today and it's looking like he'll be going back to work on Thursday. Little Miss is visiting her dad and Laura is in Des Moines doing stuff with friends for a couple of days, so it's been just Bill and me. And we're bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. And he's injured. And I'm dieting. And we're tight on money (who isn't) so we remain bored.

Yay.

Got the borders on Wendy's quilt today (hon, can you shoot me a mailing address??) and I need to stretch it and Jean's quilt probably tomorrow. Tonight it's been Candy Crush and channel surfing. Might take myself to a movie. Maybe.

Blah.

Oh! My mom's procedure went great, and we're supposed to get results soon, plus I was 5lbs down at weigh in on Thurs and am back to my 'low' weight. Hoping to surpass that this week, if only I can not eat from boredom.

We're really not used to having the house to ourselves anymore. ;)  {{hugs}}

No comments:

Post a Comment