Sunday, June 26, 2011

Run-by posting

I still have family in town, so this week will be more of a quick summary than an actual post. Graduation went well and we've been visiting. Dad and Linda got home safely yesterday, and Mom and Stepdad will be here until Wednesday morning, just in time for me to go back to work.

Writing: I worked on my snowflake some at the beginning of the week, but I don't think it was anything significant. I don't remember exactly; I've slept since then.

Clutter: More progress here. I cleaned out the closet under the stairs, thinking that I was going to have to go to Sam's and buy paper supplies for when the Boys are here. Once I dragged everything out, I found an extra case of paper towels and two partial cases of toilet paper, so I don't have to go shop for them after all! The closet looks way better, too. Mom and I made some progress on the yard and cleaned off the patio yesterday. There is so much more space there now with the old patio set gone.

Health: Weight held steady this week despite eating out a lot the two days Dad and Linda were here. I was flying blind on that, too, because we didn't decide in advance (or far enough to do research) where we were going, so I'm pretty darn pleased that I made decent choices. Not sure if I'm counting points this week. I have said before that I'm not going to and then gone ahead and done it, but this might be a good opportunity for a dry run at post-WW living.

Misc: I think that's about it. So never mind about the quick summary. Apparently I can't come in here and get it done quickly! Time to get back downstairs.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I love it when I clean something then find what I needed in the first place.

Post a Comment