Sunday, November 27, 2011

Really need a tagline

What a busy week. Good week, but busy.

Writing: Not horrible, but not great. I added 4,115 words to Honor, and only wrote three days. At this point I still need more than 15k words to finish NaNo, which shakes out to nearly 4,000 words a day. It's possible, but not probable. If I make it, great, but if not, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Clutter: With the Boys here? I kept up with the dishes.

Health: Gained the expected couple of pounds. Tomorrow it's back to the pool so it shouldn't be a problem.

Misc: Did a lot of visiting and eating this week. The Science Center had a Star Trek exhibit, and we went Tuesday afternoon, sans Eric 'cause he had to work. Half way through the Boys looked at me and said, "Eric needs to see this." So we went back Friday. They had 3 picture stations set up: Kirk's chair, the Next Gen bridge, and the transporter. We bought pictures both days. The Boys and the kids did a little gaming while I wrote and Eric did homework, so we all had ample time to visit. We also went to Matt's memorial service, which was short and sweet. I heard that Matt's parents are holding up surprisingly well. His funeral in SC was also last week.

So I think that's about it from here. Oh, I told Boddicea's story to the Boys. It was harder with people watching me, but I got the hard names right. This is definitely going to stretch my comfort zone.

3 comments:

Tammy Jones said...

That all sounds really great, Wendy! I could never tell a story with such hard to pronounce names right in front of an audience. {{huggs}}

Jean said...

Congrats on your sage trial going well. I can't pronounce names in private let alone in public.

SBB said...

That Star Trek exhibit sounds so cool!

And congrats on the trial! Hey, maybe you could film yourself and share it on Youtube so we could see! That would be awesome!

Post a Comment