Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tam's Week Nine


It's snowing here. Been warm and dry almost all winter until this past week. Crazy weather. 

The Good Stuff:
  • Sewed 15 more blocks
  • Expended my five concepts to paragraphs.
  • Made a big dent in housework
Not So Good:
  • Been sick all week with cold/flu/congesty cray
  • Didn't log food
  • Didn't journal much - once or twice, I think
  • Didn't write any new narrative
  • Didn't eat well
  • Don't like my five concepts and the people I've showed them to all disagree on which ones are good. Or crappy.
Not So Sure:
  • Been arguing discussing a political matter with Bill - frankly, because he confronts me with it and there's no escape - and it leaves me angry, frustrated, and disappointed.
Plan for Next Week:
  • Write
  • Sew
  • Log my food
  • Get back to exercising, as soon as I can take a deep breath without coughing a lung up.
Have a good week, everyone.  {{huggs}}

4 comments:

SBB said...

Ouch! Politics discussions with a loved one are never fun. I've learned to keep my mouth shut, being a blue in a fire engine red state.

Hope your health improves this week, and things overall get better.

Tammy Jones said...

Hope things get better with you too, Stephen.

I'm a bright purple Centrist (I've ceased calling myself a Moderate because I've been leaning a smidge toward Libertarian lately) and I'm married to a bright red Conservative who LOVES to discuss/argue politics. Generally speaking, I don't. Because we rarely disagree. And I don't like disagreement. lol

I wish I could keep my mouth shut, but he's generally not cool with that, and will badger me until I speak up, and off we go. Sigh.

Jean said...

The ideas will materialize. Hugs for everything else.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks, Jean. And I just noticed when I replied to Stephen I said hubby and I rarely disagree w/ politics. Oops! That's rarely AGREE. See how flustered I was? ;)

Post a Comment