Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tam's Week Ten


Last weekend we had a blizzard. This weekend, mid 60's and sunny. Crazy weather. 

The Good Stuff:
  • I finished all 49 blocks. They look marvelous!!
  • Decided I do not like the new concepts, so I've tossed them. If my heart isn't behind the idea, it won't fly, that's all there is to it. So I'm going through old ideas I had before my brain broke and, yanno, they're not too shabby. Onward into developing Slippage, Spore, Anonymity, Insul, and Paul (need a title for this last one)
  • Caught up on laundry and cleaning. Mostly.
  • Had a couple of good date nights with Bill.
  • Exercised three times. With Richard! Is that cool or what (sure, just 10 min each because I've been sitting on my butt too long, but *still*). Three separate times on three separate days.
  • Saw John Carter (with Bill) and liked it, but I would recommend seeing the 2D version since the 3D was cheesy. Story all right, CGI excellent, 3D cheesy.
  • Down a couple of pounds but still higher than I was in January.
Not So Good:
  • Barely logged food
  • Desk is a mess. Again.
Not So Sure:
  • How can I find time to write again when I barely have time to think?
Plan for Next Week:
  • Write
  • Put together at least one quilt top
  • Log my food
  • Move up to 15 min, three times, with Richard
Have a good week, everyone.  {{huggs}}

3 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like a lot of good things this week! Time with Bill. Time with Richard. Quilt tops done. Writing ideas ditched and others contemplated. Good for you!

Wendy said...

Darn, Jean said what I was going to say again! Eric suggested seeing John Carter, too, and Catie liked it too. I'm undecided, but if he suggests it again I'll probably go. If not, it will be out on video at some point.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks! It's nice to not feel so mentally heavy for a change.

I *liked* John Carter, but didn't love it. So, yeah, lol {{huggs}}

Post a Comment