Sunday, June 17, 2012

Details

Blah blah blah blah.

There's my week.

Okay, fine. Here's more detail.

- Met with the author of On Target, the book of devotions I'm publishing for him. Gave him 75 pages to proof. Tried to encourage him to work more on it so we could publish it in July. We'll see. He took me out for lunch at a local restaurant, which was nice.
- Finished my last bit of publicity for Creations 2012. There will be more -- probably -- as events happen, but everything I said I would do, I have. So that's off my pending list.
- Got words on Murder by the Mile. They seem to be going easier now. No impressive totals, but I'm pleased with the progress.
- Walked three times. Having trouble with my ankle. Been using a brace, which helps, but it doesn't like walking.
- Usual household chores, including vacuuming and mopping. Also dusting, which I hate doing.
- Agreed to publish a book for a lady in my book club. A teen book. We start in July. Not sure if I charged enough. I guess I will see how much work it takes.
- Worked on my swimming pool, trying to get it clean and ready for water. A bit discouraged on this. If I hadn't already put so much time in it, I think I'd stop, but maybe this week, it will be filled.
- Continue low carb diet.

And speaking of this week, my plans include:

- Continue work on On Target.
- More words on Murder by the Mile.
- Doctor's appointment for diabetes checkup.
- Hair cut.
- Household chores.
- Lunch with a friend on Wednesday.
- Walk at least three times.
- Continue low carb diet.
- Work on my swimming pool.

And that's the plan. Hope y'all have a great week!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Good to see some things coming off your list. Is your pool big enough to walk in without getting too dizzy? It might be easier on your ankle, and you wouldn't have to leave home.

Jean said...

I've done pool walking before. Even in a hotel pool it's tedious. But it can be done, and it should be easier on the ankle. Once you get the pool operational, it could supplement the gym work.

It sounds like you're getting some good business things onto your plate.

SBB said...

Wendy, yes, it's big enough for me to walk circles in, and I hope to do that soon. I think it would be easier on my ankle.

Jean, I'm trying to make money in any way I can! Legal ways, I mean. :)

Tammy Jones said...

Glad to hear things are moving forward and pool walking sounds FABULOUS!! We're so HOT here, some days I'd love to walk around in a pool! Consider your lucky there. :) Congrats, too, on getting that little bit of extra income helping your friend with her book! Woot!

Post a Comment