Monday, June 4, 2012

Tam's Week Twenty Two

Almost halfway to next year!

The Good Stuff:
  • Finished chapters six and seven, and am almost finished with chapter eight. I hit a big snag the other night that kind of derailed me for a bit - the characters wandered into a very boring 'we're gonna stand here and talk about nothing' corner - but I ripped that all out and tried again, only to have one of the characters reveal something that I wasn't expecting. But is cool. I took last night off - just too much life happening - but I'm back on the narrative tonight. 
  • House is mostly clean.
  • Sewed on Tuesday and cut out some fabric for a Christmas quilt. 
  • Down a pound (the same one I keep finding and losing)
  • Walked four times with Bill, a mile or so each
Not So Good:
  • Would appreciate getting more than 500 ish words a night. I'd like to get back up to 2500 a day, but I'm not sure when that's gonna happen.
  • I apparently ticked off a friend in chat the other day - she said some really nasty things to me about my writing methodology - and it upset me. I'm better, but it still stings.
  • Could have eaten better. Because of general life craziness, we've eaten out too much and it's a lot harder (for me at least) to eat healthy once I'm in a restaurant. Somehow ordering a salad is a lot harder than ordering a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and onion rings. But then I feel queasy blecky for hours because my gut isn't used to the grease. Grr. Someday I'll learn. 
  • We still have kittens. All of them, other than maybe one, if the customer at Laura's Dollar General really does want it. 
  • Took my Rx antihistamine one night and it took me 2 days to think clearly again. It's a tough choice, sleep or be able to think.
  • Life is a work in progress.
for This Week:
  • Write
Have a good week, everyone.  {{huggs}}

2 comments:

Jean said...

You "friend" said nasty things to you about your writing methodology, and you ticked her off? I don't think so.

Tammy Jones said...

Well, i kinda ticked her off before she said it. I didn't mean to.

Post a Comment