Monday, January 7, 2013

Already?

What? Already time for another post? Of course, I posted late last week. Speaking of which, I didn't do a lot. Household chores, two Christmas celebrations, New Year's Eve dinner with friends, plotting my year, a few errands, paying bills, etc. Not much to tell. I did finally on Friday get a day to myself in which to withdraw a bit from the world.

This week:
- My first writing group meeting as president this Saturday morning.
- Learn if the last 2012 Christmas celebration (which had to be postponed ) will be Saturday, also. No big deal if it is. I will just be gone during that time.
- Household chores.
- Begin final (I hope) rewrite of Murder by the Mile. Been rereading the first two books and the 70,000 words already written to get the town, characters, and murders back in my mind map.
- Several errands Monday: Take down my Christmas decorations at the shop that sells my books, go to the library, go to the post office and mail some bills, go to the water department and pay a bill, and wash the car. Also, need to update all my blogs.
- Tuesday, I'm planning to spend on MBTM. All day. We'll see how that goes.
- Wednesday, lunch with a friend, more time on MBTM.
- Thursday, all day on MBTM.
- Friday, MBTM, and preparation for the first meeting.
- Saturday, writer's group meeting and maybe final Christmas gathering.

Reads like a busy week. I hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment