Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brainstorming Again :)

Let's start by stating everyone here is good. Nothing totally unexpected, bad, or incredible happened all week, was pretty boring for the most part. I bought some lightbulbs for my fabric closet, that's probably the epitome of this week's life excitement, other than losing 2 of the 3 lbs I'd gained.

But - isn't there always a but? - I have some book news.

The Agent called Friday to discuss the current state of things with SPORE and he wants to see more ideas for media hysteria (especially deflection and containment), the possible addition of one new character to be the nexus of the media mess, and potential different titles that aren't so cheesy. Oh, have Mindy be more pro-active and go after her hubby. Most everything else was gushing.

I've spent the last couple of days reading about media manipulation, hysteria and hype, and I think I have solid ideas for that and potential additional characters, but I'm having a lot of trouble with a new title. That's pretty normal, though, I think.

Anyway, that's where that is. I'm going to get the ideas to him on Tuesday, I think, and we'll go from there.

That's about it for me. Have a great week, everyone!  {{hugs}}

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hope it all comes together. Thanks for your ideas on my story problem today.

Post a Comment