Sunday, October 7, 2012

Error

On the iPad. Blogger is erroring out when I try to post. Maybe it's okay now We'll see. We're on the road. I'm achey and mildly grumpy. Words aren't typing right. Loved seeing Wendy and Eric Thursday night. Thanks so much for the cookies. Really tough to believe such a small cookie packs so much satisfaction into it. (Yes, we still have some left.)

We're on the annual Hershey trek. Today, we're in Auburn, Indiana, for the eight automotive museums in town. Not sure how many he plans to hit--I'm just the driver. Should be interesting. Cats were not happy to be dumped unceremoniously from their crates into the cage at the vet. Left worries about the feral kitten and skunk under the house aside until we return. I did leave  the dog water tower full of water out near where the kitten is hiding.

Got a little work done on PBOTL before we left. Had an idea for NaNo come to me the other day, and I'm working it around in my head now.

For the week ahead, I'll see if I can further flesh out the NaNo idea, tentatively titled, REUNION, try not to wreck the truck, and see if I can get to feeling a little better -- nothing specific wrong, just not everything right.

No comments:

Post a Comment