Monday, October 1, 2012

Nothing

That's what I did last week: nothing other than being sick, taking meds, going to doctors, sleeping, coughing, wheezing, sneezing, and other unpleasant things I won't mention. I had hoped I'd be over it all by now, but the cold lingers on, my IBD flared due to the meds, and I threw my back out while doing my best impression of a possessed Linda Blair. Well, that's life sometimes.

This week, I intend to make more progress on Tales from Bethlehem. At least when I was sick, I did a lot of writing in my head and solved a huge problem in "The Cook's Tale." Otherwise, not much else is planned other than doing what chores I can and what marketing I can. And doing my best to get healthy.

Hope y'all have a great week.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Your week was even more miserable than it sounded on Facebook. So sorry to hear this. I do hope this is a better week for you.

Happy to check out Tales from Bethlehem when it's ready. Send it along, and I'll read it as a break from driving (in the evening, not while I'm actually driving).

SBB said...

Jean, I'm somewhat better this week. Monday was shaky, but today so far has been better. My Facebook will always be -- "edited," for lack of a better word. It's more "public" than this blog, which doesn't really have that many visitors. Or doesn't "feel" that way. And what's up with all these "" I'm using?

Jean said...

I think all the "" is a side effect of your recent illness. I"m sure they will fade away as you feel better. ;)

Post a Comment