Monday, October 15, 2012

My week

I spent it on Tales from Bethlehem. I was two and a half weeks behind due to illness. Now I'm about a week behind where I wanted to be. I should finish it this week.

Besides that, I did household chores, attended and conducted the writers group meeting Saturday, and worked on the new writers group website, which went live today. Here's the link to it: Ada Writers. It needs more useful content, but that will come.

Oh, mustn't forget this exciting thing. Holly Lisle chose me (and about 24 other people) to proof and review her book Hunting the Corrigan's Blood. It's a great story. I've found about 30 typos so far; I feel useful. I will finish the proofing this week when I'm not working on Tales.

This week, I will work on Tales and do chores and generally keep body and soul together. Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like you had a good week! Lots of writing, which is good.

SBB said...

Yes, not as much writing as I had hoped, but apparently there's a limit to the number of works I can put out and maintain quality.

Post a Comment