Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let the sunshine in

Snow and ice here have kept me mostly confined to the house. I have a bit of cabin fever. Ready for the sun to melt the ice away. I just don't like winter. Never had.

Not much to tell you about my health. Not much progress, but no decline either. So that's good? Yes, good, and maybe I am a bit better each day. Just hard to see.

I did finish most of my Christmas cards today, all 64 of them, which is kind of silly. Better than last year when I sent 112. I do enjoy cards, though. Watching for the mail during December is something I look forward to. I hope to mail the cards tomorrow. Depends on whether I can get out of the house or not. If not, maybe my roomie will mail them for me.

This week is a busy one:
- Write and publish the family December newsletter.
- Writers group Saturday morning. This is our Christmas potluck dinner.
- Help a friend with her first book signing, also on Saturday morning.
- Attend the Hanging of the Green at the First United Methodist Church Sunday afternoon, which had to be rescheduled due to the bad weather.
- As many household chores as I can do.
- Christmas shopping. Going for cash and cards this year. Don't have the energy to shop. Of course, can't do that for the little ones who want toys, but Amazon to the rescue. Just have to make out a list and get organized.
- Continue to declutter my desk.
- Marketing for my books and the Many Rivers Harbor authors, particularly Red Bird Woman.
- Take more photos with my camera as I can.

Anyway, those are my plans. Hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

Tammy Jones said...

Stephen, that sounds really great, overall!! You're totally kicking my butt in the Christmas card department, btw. I *have* cards, but they're still, untouched, unopened, in the box.

{{hugs}} and have a great week!

Post a Comment