Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking Ahead


I think I've got it all now. It seems pretty well-rounded and doable.

PROFESSIONAL
-       Rewrite 3 books
-       Pitch at least 1 book in person or 2 by query
-       Join the local writers group and attend meetings
-       Find storytelling venues

 HEALTH/WELLNESS
-       Explore ways to eat clean. Actually do some
-       Re-focus on herbs—growing, preserving, medicinal uses, healing properties
-       Ditto for food (except growing)
-       Be thankful and fill the Blessing Jar
-       Lose 15 lbs. Keep it off at least six months before trying to lose more

BOUNDARY PUSHING
-       Exercise/self-defense classes
-       Explore public transit
-       Find new ways to help the poor and homeless without putting myself at risk
o   Crochet scarves/throws for shelters
-       Greener/simpler/less expensive living

MISC
-       Visit Grandma once a month (I realized a few days ago I'm going to live closer to her than I have in my life)

2 comments:

SBB said...

Looks like a well designed plan. What is a Blessing Jar?

Wendy said...

Stephen, here's the post I did on my blessing jar.
http://wendyblanton.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/blessings/

Post a Comment