Friday, September 16, 2011

super quick

Checking in quickly before getting on the road. I'm hanging out with Mom this weekend before Dad's surgery , so maybe there will be a little fun to be had. Prayers for him Tuesday would be strongly appreciated, and for his girlfriend Linda over the next month or two! Dad's a lousy patient. This week has been all about getting ready for travel and making sure everything here is covered in my absence, so there hasn't been much to report in that areas of writing or de-cluttering. In health news, I'm back down 2 lbs. Certainly not 58 like someone we know. Possibly the most surprising thing is that for all the hair on the floor Tuesday at the hairdresser's, the loss of it didn't show on the scale. I feel lighter but apparently I'm not!

So that's about it. It will probably be about 10 days before you hear from me again, and then it probably will be a whimper before I crawl to bed! Behave, y'all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Good for you on the two pounds.

We're in Dallas this weekend; I don't have the scale with me, and that seems like it's going to be a good thing. I do have the tape measure, and I will use it in the morning.

Safe travels. Your dad will be in my prayers -- same for poor Linda. I know all about poor patients. Hopefully, that will help him do what he needs to do for a successful recovery.

Post a Comment