Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 36

Thirty-six weeks out of fifty-two in the year.  And all is well. 

Polar Bear on the Loose - I meant to work on it, but I didn't.

750words.com - I got the writing done each day

Internet Responsibilities - I worked on the 2012 Marathon Schedule for Forward Motion.  We're trying to make some changes that should be more useful to site members.

Pets - Lady loves being in San Antonio.  She gets to explore the back yard and play with Millie.  Ajax and Natasha love the back yard, too.  Tarzan detests the back yard.  He likes to look out the window.  If we put him outside, he runs back to the door, and leaps up on it and clings about window level until we peel him off and bring him inside.

Property -
We're in San Antonio.  I'm working on watering the lawn and weeding.  Hubby is working in the driveway.  The boundary is laid.  He got all his buckets of rocks and dirt sifted.  I head back to Central TX tomorrow.

Health -
- Weight remained the same this week, but I lost a little on the inches.
- Overall pain levels aren't as bad as they were last week.  Knees, hands, and neck are still uncomfortable. 
- I'm doing the ultrasound treatments on my foot.  I can't tell how well they are working, but they aren't hurting.  The boot is a pain, but it should be helping, too.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Aw, Tarzan's not living up to his name, is he? Poor baby. That makes me smile, though.

I'm glad the pain levels are decreasing and that you'll be able to function without the boot soon.

Is hubby doing pavers on the driveway?

Jean said...

Hubby keeps putting him outside. It sort of sad, but I believe hubby is trying to prove to Tarzan that the big bad outdoors will not eat him. Lady, on the other hand, begs to go outside. She prowls the back yard, exploring every nook and cranny. If Millie races around the yard when she hears someone walking in the alley, Lady is alert and ready to pounce, too. Natasha and Ajax both love the back yard, but they are a little more reserved about it -- kind a blase approach of the jaded older cats.

We're doing bricks for the driveway. I took some pictures. I'll get them up -- I hope this week. I'm not how to explain what he's doing, so I hope the pictures will do it for me.

SBB said...

I'm glad your pain is less, Jean. Did you try any of those anti-inflammatory foods?

I ran across the file for your Twilight the other day and pages through. I hope you return to it someday. Whether or not Hilda ever gets featured, you had a story there.

Tammy Jones said...

Some cats just aren't outdoorsy, just like some people aren't. Our kittens - especially Peanut - try to get outside every time the door opens.

So, so happy to hear the pain's getting better, even if it's still there, and that you're losing weight! Woohoooo!!!

{{huggs}

Post a Comment