Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another weekend??????

Wasn't it just Wednesday? I know time goes faster as we get older, but this is getting ridiculous.

Writing: More Snowflaking. I've started doing more on paper so I can get my scenes in. Time's a-wasting, and it's going to be November 1, like, tomorrow.

Clutter: How the heck do I have time to declutter when someone keeps stealing whole days?

Health: Weight is still steady despite multiple trips to Orange Leaf. Eric is hooked, and he's a bad influence. I had a migraine last night and still let him drag me out there.

Misc: Working a lot still. It's parties and catering this time, not covering for the boss. Next week should be back to normal, or whatever passes for normal these days.

1 comment:

Tammy Jones said...

Hang in there, hon. {{huggs}}

Post a Comment