Sunday, October 23, 2011

A new week and a bit about last week

A new week before us.

What can I tell you of last week?

I cleaned house, ran errands, exercised, watched TV, read books, slept, fretted about the plight of the nation, fed my fish and cleaned the aquarium, did my laundry, etc. Not much to write about.

I did sell a couple of books and a few more greeting cards this week. I published and mailed the September family newsletter and have to get to work on the October so that it won't be hanging over my head in November since I have plans for that month.

What plans? you ask. National Novel Writing Month, of course. A month of frenzied writing in which I will write 1,667 words a day for 30 days. Yes, it's as crazy as it sounds. Particularly when you consider -- and you should -- that I'm not even coming anywhere close to that right now.

Madness, I tell you, madness.

And what am I going to write? I don't know. Maybe Murder at Forty Fathoms. Or Circles. OrGhosts. Or something else. We'll see.

But I intend to participate, and I intend to win.

Anyway, that's last week.

This week I'm going to do more of the same and work on an outline for my NaNo project. That's the plan. Let's see of the zombies of procrastination get me first.

2 comments:

Tammy Jones said...

Welcome back!!! I hope you kick NaNo butt!!!

SBB said...

Thanks! Hope you do, too!

Post a Comment