Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oct 22 Tambometrics


Lovely day today outside. Wish my sinuses were in agreement. ;)

Writing
Nothing. Not one dang thing. I have barely emailed, tweeted, or commented on anything. It's bad.

Sewing
Got my serger threaded and have taken the 'how to' class. Haven't used it yet. Haven't sewn. Haven't done much of anything but be sick and mentally clogged.

Life
Drama continues. As does life.

House
Bill's getting the last of the furniture today, then it'll be done. Other than all these boxes everywhere. 

Health
Due to being sick, I haven't really exercised in a week. Yesterday I 'walked in place' during all commericals while watching a show, so that's *something* if not much. Weight's down about 12lbs. Was 13, but bounced up a bit. I'm okay with that.

Everything Else
I just want to crawl into bed and sleep, but I can't. 

2 comments:

Jean said...

It'll be nice to have the house back to your place. You'll save the expense of the storage place. You house if very showable, even with your stuff in it. You have to live there.

I saw the pictures of what this place looked like when hubby looked at it, and none of that deterred us from being interested in buying it.

Hugs on the drama. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks, Jean {{huggs}}

Post a Comment