Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oct 16 tambometrics

Fall is here! Now if harvest would just finish up already so my allergies would die down, it'd be great!


Writing
I actually got kinda pumped about writing and was making some story plans and woohoo!! Writing!! But drama returned and my writing brain shriveled up and died again. Yay.

Sewing
Have sorted and stacked fabric, but my sewing room is still in shambles. And, oh, I bought a serger to make some projects go quicker. Never used a serger before, so it should be interesting.

Life
There's been unnecessary drama. Otherwise everything is fine.

House
Mostly have our stuff moved and unpacked, just where to put it all?? 

Health
The kickstart easy level on EA Sports fitness is too easy. Like 'why even bother' easy. My knees still can't take the harder level so I'm back on Richard!

Lost an even 10lbs as of this morning. The weather got cooler, finally, so it's mostly water weight, but I'll take it.

Bill gave me his cold. I'm miserable and hoarse, but it'll be over in a couple of days.

Everything Else
mostly things are pretty good. Other than being sick, of course. ;)

1 comment:

Jean said...

{{{Huggs}}} Sorry for unnecessary drama and being sick. Yay for exercise and effective weight loss.

Post a Comment