Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 39

Thirty-nine weeks into 2011, and we're in Lancaster, PA.

Granite Hill - I've been working on fleshing out the characters and looking for how the story will develop.  So far, pretty fun.

750words.com - I got the writing done each day

Internet Responsibilities - Just a few FM duties.  I checked email before logging on here, and I see there are a few bouncing emails to deal with.

Pets - Cats are at the resort, and Millie is at camp.  We haven't heard from the counselors, so all must be well.  Tarzan was so pitiful when I left them at the vet.  One of the vet techs took all the cats out of their crates and put them in the kennels.  Tarzan was as flat as possible against one wall surveying the situation.  I'm sure he relaxed after about 20 minutes, but he looked so funny.

Property -
We've been traveling, but I got the lawn mowed before we left.

Health -
- I have done terribly with points this week.  I think I'm in the hole 100 points for the week, and it's only Tuesday.  Weight was up a little over a pound on Saturday, but there were some measurements that went down, so I'm pleased about that.

Other -
- The trip is going well.  Hubby planned a nice route.  When we got to Ohio, we were planning to spend the night with one of his subscribers that we've become friendly with, and they kept us for two nights (and hubby was perfectly fine with that -- I can't imagine him being comfortable with that change if we were stopping to see one of my friends, but we both enjoyed the visit).
- I'm doing laundry.  Tomorrow we hit the field at Hershey for the swap meet.  I guess we're ready to go.  My foot has been feeling fine and is enjoying being out of the boot.  I brought the boot, so I can threaten it with that if it misbehaves.
- I've been committed to not buying anything on this trip, but I still purchased a few books when he visited another newsletter subscriber's shop, and today I found a whiskey decanter from the mid-1800s in my glass pattern and four plates in a more modern pattern.  Plates are tough to find, so I got them.  I'm really looking for a butter dish -- I don't have any of those.

1 comment:

Tammy Jones said...

Other than points, it sounds like you're doing pretty well. I hope your trip is going better. {{huggs}}

Post a Comment