Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Too staggered to spring

Since our daughter got a second job, I am babysitting a LOT. Almost all day, every day (at least 8am-4pm, but sometimes 8-9:30) and I am POOPED.

POOPED, I say!

I've gotten back on plan with WW and haven't lost a bit yet. I'm tracking everything, getting my GHGs in, exercising... still sitting in the same spot. Ah well.

I can, also, feel my mutinous cyst now so that might (probably) be a contributing factor. Just have to stick to it and keep going.

Up here, we *just* got spring temperatures yesterday and there isn't any wintery stuff in the forecast, so maybe we're finally past it. I hope so, but my allergies are pretty miserable. The doggone trees keep wanting to get their sexy bits up in my sinuses, dang them! I have, however, been walking some in the evenings, sometimes w/ the kid in tow in the wagon, sometimes not, so that's good.

Morgan is off to publishers and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but also trying not to think about it much. SPORE's off to a new set of publishers too. Hopefully something will sell soon.

We did some work to the kitchen this past week, just adding some counter space across from the dishwasher, and I'm liking the extra room. The new couch came today - like it gobs - and we picked out a different bed since the TempurPedic wasn't working for me and my neck and knees. It'll come next week, supposedly.

That's pretty much it for me. {{hugs}} and have a great remainder of your week, everyone!

1 comment:

Jean said...

The exhaustion and stress may be helping your body hold on to weight. Keep doing the right things, and it will come. I'm glad you're trying another bed, since the first one wasn't working out, and I hope this one does the trick.

Yay for second jobs, but boo for long hours. {{{hugs}}}

Post a Comment